Art source

stumbleupon.com

понедельник, 10 октября 2011 г.

Songs that make you feel better! pt 1

Hey guys!
Well, I've been feeling a lil upset lately and I know lots of my friends are stressing out about exams and stuff. What I do is that I just turn the music on! However, not every kind of music will help you - i dont think listening to Evanescence (im not saying it s a bad music!!) will bring positiveness (is there a word like that? lol) in you life!
So here is MY list make-Alina-feel-better:

War - Why can't we be friends (it was played in my favorite movie 'Bridge to Terabitihia')



Sara B. -  fairytale (very true lyrics! dont miss them! :)  )




Five - Keep on Moving





Bruno Mars - Lazy Song (reeeeally hilarious music video!!! love it haha) 





And the last song will be a Russian one ;) I really looove this song for a long time already and..it's just awesome and it aaaalsways brings me in a good mood! :)

Павел Воля(Pavel Volya)- Радужная песня




I hope these songs will make you feel better!! :) And remember, there is more to come! I'll be posting more songs once in a while :)



0 comments:

Отправить комментарий