Art source

stumbleupon.com

среда, 19 октября 2011 г.

Rio :)

Yesterday I finally watched 'Rio'!!! It literally made me cry, especially at the moment when he FLEW!!!OMG. sorry i told you but it was obvious that eventually he would learn how to fly. but really.. it felt SO great! and like - FINALLY!!HE FLIES! OH MY GOSH!
*and my eyes started watering*
then i realized i was crying...Actually, I dont cry a lot while i watch a movie. I really cried only when i watched Titanic (banal yeah), Bridge to Terabithia and  Dancing in the Dark. The last 2 - I was crying like a baby!! I just felt it so much, I was impressed. But I'll talk about these movies later. Just one more little thing : i love only those movies, which impress me. I hate it when I've just watched a movie in the cinema and then I walked out and  I DON'T REMEMBER IT! AT ALL! you can bravely call movies like that "shit". sorry..

Rio... As i expected it's not a bird's name. It's a city duh. You can really feel Brazilian atmosphere in the movie - viva la fiesta, carnaval and love :) Honestly, I really want to go there now. Seems like fun... Everything in the movie is awesome - idea, graphics, humor and music! I really recommend you to watch it if you feel tired or upset - it will fix your mood 100%.
This movie gives hope, inspiration and I guess considering this movie I should mention one of the most popular phrases : Impossible is nothing! :)
At first, Rio loves to be in his cage and just be a pet how Jules sasrcastically calls him :) He doesn't even want to fly that much. He's fine with all the things... But suddenly he falls in love and then... he changes :) I don't want to tell more... You can look it up on Internet but i would just find free time and watch it! :)


0 comments:

Отправить комментарий