Art source

stumbleupon.com

суббота, 24 сентября 2011 г.

Hey :)

Hey!
well, i already have a tumblr account (mean-russian.tumblr.com), but i decided it'd be good to create a blog here too, because it's freaking hard to figure out stuff on there! yep, im so dumb. but oh well :)

anyways, today  i was  creating a photo book. It took freaking lots of time and i created just 20 pages. It's just so hard to put all ur pics together which where taken during a year filled with events :D

But it turned out that having a photo book - is pretty cool! it's REALLY easy to make it, you just have to download a special program (im making my book on netprint.ru) and here you go! There are different styles and designs, you can add your own background too :) So I just searched 'vintage texture wallpaper'.. Im doing it in retro style. Im really excited to finish up making it and finally get it so i can show around lol :)

Also, today I was searching an information about entering to a University of Cinematography(idk if i spelled it right?) and Television. I got a lot to do. I have to write a lot of stuff, like my biography, different scripts for short movies.. Then I have an interview, audition... omg. I dont know. And I didnt even mention russian state exam for literature. Anyhow, i have a back up plan : be a traslator D: so fun! mhm 

0 comments:

Отправить комментарий