Art source

stumbleupon.com

пятница, 30 сентября 2011 г.

Art!!!

So, I was talking to my friend today and.... I started to think again about stuff.
Like, in Russian High School there are not art classes!! Only today I realized it while I was complaining how much I miss Choir class. And then it just amazed me - we have no art classes AT ALL!!! I MEAN, SERIOUSLY?!!?!?!!?WTF!?!?!!?!?!
gosh i just can't get how stupid the goverment is. Surely, they say smth like - well, u dont actually learn anything
BUT YOU ACTUALLY DO! You learn how to think outside the box, for example. You express yourself and I think it's so important otherwise - you dont have time to do art at home or somewhere and you just keep everything inside you and you can literally explode! it's a lot of pressure. anyways, i could've talked about this forever, but i gotta take shower and finally do my homework!
SEE, NO TIME FOR ART!
so so so tragic.

0 comments:

Отправить комментарий